WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
THE INTENTION BEHIND FUNDING HAPPY
I’m never going to talk about clipping coupons or finding “deals of the Internets”. I’m not a frugalista, I’m a minimalist. As a minimalist, I don’t sleep on the floor, own only 4 outfits or live without TV or the internet. It simply means I live surrounded by the things I absolutely need or love. Nothing more, nothing less.
NEW TO THE BLOG? HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE POSTS:
- What to consider before you shop for anything – Once you’ve bought it, it’s your problem.
- On the art of spending well – How to buy only what you really love.
- How to think about your money from this moment forward.
- If you’re interested in becoming minimalist, you might want to check out the quick guide to becoming a minimalist.
- But keep in mind that minimalism goes far beyond purging stuff. You also have to quit doing stuff, too.
DON’T BE SHY!
- Connect with me on Instagram
- Tweet me
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Follow my minimalist curations on Pinterest
I’m a writer by trade. I love home workouts, great wines under $10, makeup and yoga pants (although I’ve culled the heard since becoming minimalist). I can’t function without at least 8 hours of sleep and I have an insatiable curiosity around what it means to live well. Fortunately, I lucked out in finding the best husband on earth (sorry, ladies!) and the most insatiably cute rescue mutts ever.