Master Your Money, Declutter Your Life.  Start Now.


  • So, let’s face it, the holidays are NOT ideal for getting fitness results and most of the time, we end up gaining weight and ringing in the new year feeling crappier than ever. 😖⠀
So I'm hosting a 80/20 fitness challenge to keep you on track and accountable (that’s the 80% part) and still enjoy the holiday festivities (the other 20%). 🍸🍷🍗🍰⠀
You don’t need fancy equipment, $25 barre class or even pants!  I offer training groups that are accessible, doable and flexible enough that you can get it done and feel GOOD about yourself. 🙌⠀
Tell your husband/boyfriend/mom or bestie that you know exactly what you want for Christmas this year, or better yet - buy yourself the gift of fitness and health.  You’re 4000% worth the investment, right? 😉⠀
So I have  a #BLACKFRIDAY offer coming your way! This challenge group starting Dec 1st, is $20 USD off the regular price (so instead of $160, it's $140). This is an awesome price and a great way to stay fit and focused throughout the holiday season. 👊⠀
Are you in??? Drop a "hell yes" below or reach out to me via DM for more deets.  IDK about you, but after the Thanksgiving holiday, I'll be ready for a little accountably and support so I don't lose my mind on pie and wine! 🙄⠀
Image by: @callme_christine
  • Love this - "Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future." —Earl Nightingale
  • Go ahead and let that one settle in.  I bet you needed to hear it today.  Slow and steady wins the race, but quitting gets you nowhere.
  • Taking time out this week has given me space to contemplate some limiting beliefs that I know are holding me back. I’m not sure I’ve solved them yet, but I’m going to explore not taking them so seriously and see if that helps. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’m learning that sometimes all you have to do is take a different perspective on things, and a new solution might appear.
Wish me luck!
  • You're welcome 😉🤣
  • This just answered a 2-year long internal debate for me.  Just like that.  Thx Universe! "Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying." —Amelia Earhart
  • Namaste means the light in me sees the light in you. 🙏  But more than that,  I hope that you see the LIGHT in yourself. <3
  • "Your mind will take the shape of what you frequently hold in thought, for the human spirit is colored by such impressions." —Marcus Aurelius⠀
Working on my "thought hygiene" is like my own version of church.  I read uplifting books and blogs, I journal my dreams, l listen to my favorite podcasts and I go for long walks in the trails near my house.  I also do my very best to keep a daily meditation practice going (although that can be a little hit or miss). All of these practices have really helped me notice when I get caught up in negative thoughts and limiting beliefs.  When I do, I gently remind myself not to get caught up in the story (thank you @timferriss for that idea) and move on with what I'm doing.⠀
If you're someone who suffers from anxiety or overthinking, finding a practice that keeps you aware of your thoughts (I've given up trying to get rid of them) will help enormously. ⠀
Happy Sunday!⠀
Photo by @callme_christine
  • I wrote this post 10 years ago and yet, I struggle with it just as much today.  Every day I chip away at it....

Let's Connect!